PU Alkyd Finish – Woody
- A Single Pack user friendly variant for ease in application.
- Provides better coverage, excellent gloss and retention properties.
- Provides good water resistance properties and makes the furniture termite resistant
Ideal for low end finishing jobs and furniture exposed to low wear and tear.
Brushed and sprayed
200ml, 500ml, 1ltr and 4ltr.
- A single pack alkyd based system.
- User friendly DIY application system.
- Offers good resistance to water spillage.
- Offers good coverage.
- Excellent gloss retention property.
- Ideal for low end finishing jobs and for furniture exposed to wear and tear.
- Can be applied by spray, rag or brush.
- Use 20% thinner for application.
|PU Alkyd||Viscocity at 25ᵒ C (Seconds)||Pack Size||Drying Time||Coverage||Gloss/ Sheen at 60ᵒ|
|Woody||45-70||200 ml, 500 ml, 1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 20 Ltr||36 Hours||7 – 9 Sq.M/Ltr per coat (60 – 65 Sq.Ft/ Ltr per coat by spray)||85 Min|