- These are solvent based stains, ideal for imparting exotic transparent colors that enhance the natural beauty of wood grains.
- They are fast drying with excellent binding properties with ease of applicability.
- 15 exotic shades are available – e.g. – Rosewood, Walnut, Oak, Mahogany, Teak, Pine, etc.
- Sand the surface well. Apply the stain with brush or muslin cloth along the grain.
- Allow the surface to dry for 30 minutes.
- If too dark, lighten with water or mineral spirits. If too light, apply further coats.
Bristle/foam brush or cotton rag/muslin cloth.
500ml, 1ltr, 5ltr.
- Specially formulated high quality solvent based stains
- Available in a range of 16 natural stains
- Enhances the natural beauty of wood grains
- Fast drying
|Stains||Pack Size||Drying Time|
|16 shades available||100 ml, 1 Ltr, 5 Ltr||15-30 min|
Parikshit Sinha –
I purchased charmwood wood stain from jubilant after taking their customer care advice. I used it on off-cut of light Mahogany to test finish and colour change. It’s very easy to apply with a consistent colour throughout. It dried up super-fast with real transparent colour. Result was brilliant at reasonable price, very pleased with advice given. Well done!!!