ENCORD- Nitrile latex is a random co-polymer of acrylonitrile and butadiene monomer dispersed in aqueous medium.
- Provides excellent biding with fibre
- Imparts excellent chemical, Oil resistance
- Helps in exhibiting good mechanical properties like Tensile strength, high modulus
- Imparts heat & temperature resistance to end product
- Excellent resistance to hydrocarbons, oils & plasticizers
- The product has excellent storage stability under recommended conditions.
Packing: Product can be supplied in HMHDPE Drums, IBC, ISO & Flexi tank
Jubilant manufactures 3 grades of NBR Latex listed as under:
- Encord 301 NBR Latex: High Acrylonitrile Content (39%)
- Encord 302 NBR Latex: Medium Acrylonitrile Content (33%)
- Encord 303 NBR Latex: Low Acrylonitrile Content (24%)
There are no reviews yet.