Encord-SBR latex is a random co-polymer of Styrene and Butadiene monomer dispersed in an aqueous medium.
Encord SBR latex in blend with Encord VP Latex is designed to provide a strong bond between synthetic fabrics (nylon, rayon, polyester, glass fiber and Aramid) and rubber compounds (NR, SBR, CR, NBR) are required to withstand the stringent service conditions of automobile tyres, Conveyor belts and other fabrics.
- Encord – SBR is specially designed to provide a strong bond between tyre cord fabric (nylon and rayon) and the rubber compound. The product is compatible with vinyl pyridine latex.
- It displays excellent mechanical stability with low cream value and foaming.
- Encord – SBR provides smooth, clean processing and uniform fabric properties.
- It provides excellent adhesion between tyre cord fabrics and the rubber compound.
- It has a controlled particle size and distribution.
- The product has excellent storage stability under recommended conditions.
Packing: Product can be supplied in HMHDPE Drums, IBC, ISO & Flexi tank
Jubilant manufactures 4 grades of SBR Latex listed as under: