NC (Nitrocellulose) Finish
- A single pack finishing system that imparts good aesthetic looks, reparability & touch up properties.
- It delivers better mar resistance than conventional lacquers ( Scratch & wear & tear).
Ideal for furniture exposed to low wear & tear.
Sprayed & ragged
500ml, 1ltr, 4ltr, and 20 ltr
- Nitrocellulose based lacquer, single pack system.
- Easy to apply, no hardener addition is required.
- Dries quickly.
- Offers smooth and reasonable tough finish.
- Suitable for wooden floor, interior wooden furniture.
- Thin with NC thinner before application.
- 1 (Base) : 3 (Thinner) for NC Gloss HB (High Build).
- 10% for NC Glossy.
- 10-15% for NC Satin.
- Precat version does not require thinner.
- Can be applied by spray, rag or brush.
|NC Finish||Viscocity at 25ᵒ C (Seconds)||Pack Size||Drying Time||Coverage||Gloss/ Sheen at 60ᵒ|
|NC Sealer||60 – 100 Poise||500 ml, 1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 20 Ltr||15 – 60 Min||14 – 16 Sq.M/Ltr per coat (160 – 180 Sq.Ft/ Ltr per coat by spray)||N/A|
|NC Glossy (HB)||45-65 Poise||1 Ltr, 4 Ltr, 20 Ltr||2 – 3 Hrs||90 min|
|NC Glossy||20 – 35 Sec||7 – 9 Sq.M/Ltr per coat (60 – 65 Sq.Ft/ Ltr per coat by spray)||80 min|
|NC Satin||25 – 35 Sec||5 – 12|
|E.G. Lacquer||25 – 35 Sec||27-37|
|Zero Sheen NC Finish||16-22 Sec||6 max|
Ruchika Chanderi –
Looking for a wood finish online, I came across Wood Finishes from jubilant in a Google search and was impressed by the great website and competitive prices. All the promises on the website were kept. Specially no scratches, no wear and tear in last 1 year. Finishing is also very smooth and even. Would highly recommend wood finishes from jubilant.
Madhawan Singh Chandel –
Bought 1 bottle of each NC finish and thinner for the newly purchased dining table. My old polisher suggested me to use this combo of Charmwood NC, if I want to protect my dining table from day to day wear and tear. Almost 10 month since then, could not spot a single scratch or even a minute damage. Shines are still there. Thanks to my loyal polisher and of course the product.
pranav kumar sao –
I just set up my new office in Gurgaon, sector-57. Got conference table and wooden workstation from Kirti Nagar market, delhi for my employees. They asked me if I need extra coating (for that they take extra charge), so I denied happily. On receiving the furniture, I saw a scratch on one of the furniture. Seeing that, somehow, I was convinced to go for extra coat (extra expense). Called a polisher and bought NC finish from jubilant. It made the furniture ready in no time as it dried super-fast with smooth finish and shine. To my surprise after even rough use (thanks to my employees) there is rarely a visible scratch. To all the guys setting up new office or whatever… Give it a try! You won’t regret.