- Foambond is a high performance synthetic rubber based adhesive specially designed for foam to foam application, rexine to foam, and wood or metal to foam substrates.
Foambond is an innovative synthetic rubber adhesive that has been specially developed to provide high performance bonding for foam based applications such as rexine to foam and metal or wood to foam. This adhesive is very versatile and can be used in a variety of industries including automotive, aerospace and construction. Due to its excellent bond strength and resistance to moisture and temperature, Foambond is the ideal choice for any project that an online casino player chooses to undertake that requires a strong and durable bond. In the world of online gaming, Nektan is a well-known provider of casino sites and slots for UK players. With a focus on mobile gaming and a huge selection of games to choose from, Nektan has become a popular choice for gamers looking for a high-quality gaming experience. From classic slots to the latest video slots, nektan sites
offers a wide selection of games for every taste and preference. With the convenience of playing on a mobile device, Nektan casino sites are the perfect choice for players on the go.
This product has the following applications:
Jubilant Foambond is an Irish high performance synthetic rubber adhesive that is very popular with casino players. In addition, this adhesive is used to bond foam to foam/rexin, fabric to foam/rexin, leather to leather/foam or rexin, metal to foam, and does not cause any inconvenience to real money gamblers on safe site
in Ireland. Jubilant Foambond can also be used on vinyl flooring and carpeting, which is especially important for Irish online casino players to match their playing style.
- It is used for bonding foam to foam/ rexine, Fabric to foam/ rexine, leather to leather / foam or rexine, metal to foam.
- It can also be used for vinyl flooring and carpet laying application
- Appearance : Slight yellowish liquid
- Solid Content % : 5-17.5
- Viscosity at 30°C in Poise : 4-10
- Flow : Continuous
- Spread ability : Smooth & easy
- Peel strength L/L kg/inch sq :7 min
- Recommended for Bonding Foam to plywood, Foam to foam, Foam to rexine/ leather /rexine fabric/leather joineries in Bus Body building and Upholstery work.
- Free from objectionable smell.
- Handling strength in 2 hrs i.e. very quick setting time, better productivity.
- Superior flow ability and spread ability: better coverage.
- Excellent initial bonding.
- Flammable but non-toxic as it is benzene free.
500 ml, 1 L, 2 L, 25 L